Guidelines On How To Submit Your Travel Related Guest Post
We do accept travel and destination related guest post. Below is a guideline on how to submit your travel related guest post.
1. Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
2. You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links to your site/ blog. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general it’s best to keep the link count around five in total not more than that.
3. Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit related sites etc. isn’t allowed. We are a travel site so your article must be travel related and have links that are also travel related like hotel links, destinations and places.
4. Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
5. We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article and to accept or reject publishing your article.
6. Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
7. You can send your submissions as a word document and it has to be original.
8. Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the reader’s attention.
9. Images should be high resolution and featured image should be approximately 1200*800 in dimension. Please send them as a separate attachment.
10. Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
11. Technical diagrams and flowcharts are highly encouraged.
12. You can send the article directly to email@example.com or send your topic ideas to see if it matches our blog.