3 Days Migration Safari
This safari starts from Nairobi, and you spend 2 nights in Masai Mara with 1 full day on game drive. Enjoy the wildebeest crossing the Mara river and the accompanying predators and other plains game.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Met upon arrival or picked up from your city hotel for your 2 ½ days Masai Mara safari tour and drive through The Great African Rift Valley, through Narok Town and arrive at Mara Sopa Lodge for lunch. The Lodge is set in the Oloolaimutia valley which blends in perfectly with its surrounding hillside landscape. The accent here is on the Masai people and the fabulous wealth of wildlife, birdlife, and natural flora to be found in the fabled Masai Mara Game Reserve. Mara Sopa Lodge has earned a well-deserved reputation for the friendliness and care offered to its guests by its management and staff. Afternoon game viewing drive in search for the black manned Lions, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other animals of the same order.
Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara, Kenya
Full day in the Mara dedicated to early morning, mid-morning and afternoon game drives or full day game viewing depending on ones choice. (Optional visit to Masai village or balloon safaris can be organized locally).
All meals and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi, Kenya
Early morning game viewing drive. Breakfast and thereafter drive back to Nairobi arriving at your city hotel in the afternoon to complete your 2 ½ days Masai Mara safari.
- Accommodation in hotels and lodges as specified
- Meals as stated on safari itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Safari transport and game drives on a vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 6 persons per vehicle)
- The services of experienced English-speaking driver-guides
- Park fees for the driver-guide and safari vehicle, fuel, and local accident cover
- Mineral water
- All local taxes, unless specified other wise
- International and/or domestic flights and airport taxes
- Festive supplements
- Porterage, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides
- Drinks, laundry, telephones and all other personal extras
- Any sightseeing not mentioned on the program
- International travel and medical insurance